Protectakote is a unique, advanced formula polyurethane anti-slip paint, incorporating rubber granules to give a totally flexible anti-slip finish that will not flake, chip or peel. It can be easily applied to almost any surface including metal, concrete, wood, fibreglass, plastic and rubber leaving an attractive textured anti-slip finish that is resistant to impacts and is waterproof.
Instead of the grit used by most other anti-slip paints Protectakote uses small rubber granules to give a textured anti-slip finish, this not only lasts much longer but is also non-abrasive and impact resistant. Because Protectakote is an advanced formula polyurethane coating, not only will it not flake, chip or peel but it is also extremely flexible and will stay stuck to surfaces that flex or bend.
- Tough and weather resistant.
- Non-abrasive and impact resistant
- Totally Flexible, will not chip, flake or peel
- Economical - will last for years
- Heat resistant
- Anti-slip (even in wet conditions)
- Bonds to most surfaces
- Easy to apply -brush, roller or spray
- Easy to repair - Will bond to itself so no need to remove before recoating
- Can be over-coated to match specific colour requirements
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistant to saltwater, fuels and most solvents
Used for protecting van floors with WFP systems installed; minimising rust and rot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.